This weekend I had some lovely family time with my youngest daughter and husband. I waxed poetic on my personal Facebook page about how fortunate and blessed I am. My family says I am a sap, but I don’t care.
Well, it’s Monday and as I am working on our end of month newsletter, I realize that it’s time for PediaStaff to be likewise thankful for the amazing support and publicity we have received recently for our work here. Its been quite a month!
- We were featured twice on the official ASHA blog – ASHAsphere this month. We were featured in an article by SpeechRoomNews on how to use our Pinterest boards on the iPad, and we were also honored to present a list of the Best SLP Blogs from A to Z
- The Parents Magazine blog, to The Max, featured PediaStaff guest columnist Loren Shlaes’s great article full of Therapy Tips for Kids with Special Needs
- Love That Max, featured PediaStaff guest columnist Stacy Menz with an article on the ‘9 Best Things to do for a Kid with Cerebral Palsy (that don’t feel like work)’
- In Texas, our TSHA Booth was swarmed with visitors telling our staff how much they enjoy and appreciate our PediaStaff Pinterest site.
- And to top it all off, over the weekend we hit 15,000 followers on our Pinterest Site.
On behalf of all of us here at PediaStaff, a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to our blog, featured one of our posts on their own blog, re-posted one of our links, in social media or re-pinned one of our pins. We are so excited that what we are doing here is reaching so many and couldn’t do it without you.