Adaptive Physical Education Teacher / APE - Monterey, CA
PediaStaff is hiring! School-Based Special Education Teacher, Adapted Physical Education APE for SY17/18.
* Monterey, in Central California is home to beautiful destinations such as Carmel-By-the Sea, the Monterey Zoo and flourishing vineyards.
* This position will cover several grades/ages
* Full time position 7 hours per day
* Non-taxed / Per-Diem Wages are available for qualified applicants (in accordance with IRS guidelines)
* Itinerate. Travel to various sites with mileage reimbursed.
Qualifications: Must hold the California Education Specialist Instruction Credential for - Adapted Physical Education. English Language Authorization required. Passing of CBEST, CSET or SSAT
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!