Part time Home Health Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Dallas, Irving, Carrollton
Part time home health position available in the North Dallas, Irving and Carrollton areas! Our client is in search of a fully licensed Speech Language Pathologist. The therapists here are a compassionate and supportive group that approaches every day with heart.
* 30 minute sessions
* part time with the potential to grow to full time/10-14 patients
* last patient scheduled no later than 6:30PM
* Previous pediatric experience preferred, but will train/home health experience required.
* Notes are internet based, some reimbursements and perks are available to part time candidates.
* Per visit rates are very competitive.
* Company is over 70 therapists strong serving several communities.
This is a multi-discplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down's feeding difficulties, SI, TBI and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
CCC's required! Feeding experience is a plus but not required!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!