Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Bilingual Home Health Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - El Paso, TX
Part to full time home health position available in El Paso, TX! Our client is in search of a fully licensed bilingual Spanish Speech Language Pathologist. You will be serving a caseload in El Paso. The therapists here are a compassionate and supportive group that approaches every day with heart.
* 30 minute sessions
* full time/15 patients is considered full time
* last patient scheduled no later than 6:30PM
* Previous pediatric experience preferred, but will train/home health experience required.
* Notes are internet based, some reimbursements and perks are available to part time candidates.
* Per visit rates are very competitive.
* Company is over 70 therapists strong serving several communities.
This is a multi-discplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down's feeding difficulties, SI, TBI and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!