Bilingual Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Pasadena, TX
A well known and respected pediatric therapy clinic in Houston who serves children of all ages a seeks a full time Bilingual SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST to join their team to serve a home health population in Pasadena/I-45 South.
* If you are a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with good organizational skills, possess leadership and strong interpersonal skills, then you may be a great applicant for this facility.
* Salary is commensurate with experience
* Training, mentorship and continuing education are high on the list of priorities with this established Houston practice
* Full benefits are available
* Candidate must have C's
* Candidate must be bilingual in Spanish
* Previous experience in pediatric home health preferred
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. Spanish skills a must!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!