Bilingual Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - San Antonio, TX
Here's a new opportunity for a BILINGUAL Speech-Language Pathologist in San Antonio looking for a PRN position in early intervention and home health serving an all pediatric population.
* Availability after school preferred.
* Supervision of SLPAs required
* Must be bilingual in Spanish
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Many times, PRN positions can lead to full time positions later.
* Previous experience appreciated.
* Several positions are open throughout San Antonio
* 4-8 visits per week are available.
* Supervision only positions are also available
This pediatric home health position offers plenty of flexibility and great pay. Therapists that have the ability to work during the AFTER school hours are in the highest demand and will be considered first! Pay per visit rates are generous.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!