Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Oklahoma City, OK
Established Pediatric Clinic is growing and adding Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists to their team! You would be providing "mission-based" therapy services to the under-served Hispanic population of the Oklahoma City area. Our current team consist of Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists from many different states...even Puerto Rico. We need YOU!
* As a Bilingual SLP you would work with other therapist assisting youngsters and their caregivers overcome deficits
* Diagnoses are varied and range from general articulation to more profound
* Two clinics within blocks of each other have Clinic Hours from 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM offering flexible schedule
* Come work in an upscale clinic where notes are done electronically and other company employees take care of marketing
* You would be working in a "patient-centered" environment...how refreshing is that!
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists with Spanish Speaking Skills. You will need an OK License. Pediatric skills are really helpful...but therapists with experience will be considered. If you really want to make a difference in the lives of the Hispanic Population...then YOU need to apply today for a confidential interview to see if this is the right place for you!
Benefits Package includes Health Insurance with 1/2 paid by employer. 401k Retirement Program. We also offer Vision, Life, Prescription and other benefits as well. Ample PTO so that you can recharge the batteries!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!