Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Bilingual Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - Tulsa, OK
Established Pediatric Clinic in Oklahoma City is growing into the Tulsa, OK area and adding Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists to their team! You would be providing "mission-based" therapy services to the under-served Hispanic population in the area. Our current team consist of bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists from many different states...even Puerto Rico. We need YOU!
* As a bilingual SLP you would work with other therapist to assist the youngsters and their caregivers overcome deficits
* Diagnoses are varied and range from general articulation to more profound
* Clinic-based with hours from AM until 7:00 PM offering flexible schedule
* Come join a growing team where you can be on the ground floor of our growth into a new market....Tulsa!
* You would be working in a "patient-centered" environment...how refreshing is that!
We are looking for Speech-Language Pathologists with Spanish Speaking Skills. You will need an OK SLP License. Pediatric skills are really helpful...but therapists with experience will be considered. If you really want to make a difference in the lives of the Hispanic Population in Tulsa...then YOU need to apply today for a confidential interview to see if this is the right place for you!
Benefits Package includes Health Insurance with 1/2 paid by employer. 401k Retirement Program. We also offer Vision, Live, Prescription and other benefits as well. Ample PTO so that you can recharge the batteries!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!