Bilingual School Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Houston, TX
Come join our amazing team of therapy professionals in the 4th Largest City in America...Houston, TX! Boasting ALL the amenities....sports, amazing restaurants, 2 International Airports, shopping galore, and even a warm and inviting climate! PediaStaff places Speech-Language Pathologists in the very best school districts in the area where you are considered part of their Special Education Teams. Awesome mentorship for New Grads and those transitioning into a pediatric-based setting.
* Partnering with other therapists in the district, you would be able to learn and develop from some very experienced SLPs
* Working as a contractor, you would not be burdened with hall duty, lunchroom duty, bus duty etc....JUST THERAPY!
* Don't be fooled by the other companies embellished promises....get the real story and real facts backed up by years of solid therapists assignments
* Your daily activities would be working with Bilingual kiddos and caregivers....helping them become the very best that can be
* Reasonable caseloads....based on "workload"...NOT just a number
* PediaStaff's school clients are engaged...making sure you have the tools needed and support deserved
* This opportunity would last from the middle of August until the first week of June next year
* Bilingual (Spanish) skill a huge plus and will be compensated for
The right Speech-Language Pathologist would have a Masters Degree from an ASHA accredited college or university; a Texas SLP License (or eligible) and be passionate about helping the children of the Houston area! We ensure you are working with the very best therapists by completing background checks, drug testing, and asking the right questions during your confidential interview with one of our seasoned professionals.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state license and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!