Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Board Certified Behavioral Analyst / BCBA - Whittier, CA
A wonderful opportunity exists for a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the Whittier area with an established organization. We're looking for exceptional clinicians with a clinical background in Applied Behavior Analysis to provide BCBA supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians.
* Full Time Position - must have availability late afternoons until 7 p.m. most days
* Monday - Friday
* Service area is Whittier, Norwalk, Bellflower, Southgate and Downey
* Ages 4-13 with ASD or Behavioral Challenges
* Mostly Home Visits with Mileage Reimbursed
* Cover territory in and around (10-15 miles) Whittier.
Qualifications: Master's Degree, BCBA or BCBA-D and at least one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision
Full-Time Benefits Package includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Long and Short Term Disability
* Robust 401K Package
* Discounted Cell Phone Plans and Gym Memberships
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!