Board Certified Behavioral Analyst / BCBA - Whittier, CA
A wonderful opportunity exists for a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst in the Whittier area with an established organization. We're looking for exceptional clinicians with a clinical background in Applied Behavior Analysis to provide BCBA supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians.
* Full Time Position - must have availability late afternoons until 7 p.m. most days
* Monday - Friday
* Service area is Whittier, Norwalk, Bellflower, Southgate and Downey
* Ages 4-13 with ASD or Behavioral Challenges
* Mostly Home Visits with Mileage Reimbursed
* Cover territory in and around (10-15 miles) Whittier.
Qualifications: Master's Degree, BCBA or BCBA-D and at least one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision
Full-Time Benefits Package includes:
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Long and Short Term Disability
* Robust 401K Package
* Discounted Cell Phone Plans and Gym Memberships
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!