Community-Based Board Certified Behavioral Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Clinical Supervisor in Los Angeles. This is a community-based position.
The population served is children with Autism and other developmental disabilities. As the clinical supervisor your responsibilities would include direct and indirect supervision and assessments. Driving is expected although...
* Much of this position can be performed from a remote location: Notes, Plans, Skype or other Secure Meetings.
* Master’s Degree in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, or Education
* Previous experience working with ABA programs.
* You will be the clinical go-to for implementation of the programs you establish.
* Offices in San Gabriel, Downtown Los Angeles, Downey area. Clients throughout Los Angeles.
Qualifications: Master's Degree, BCBA or BCBA-D and at least one year of ABA client/teacher field supervision.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!