Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Early Intervention Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA - Clovis, NM
We are hiring A Pediatric Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant in the New Mexico-Texas Border town of Clovis, New Mexico. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* This is a community-based opportunity
* Pay-Per-Visit. Ideal Caseload Size 30-35 Visits/week
* Benefits on day 90 include medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, PTO and holiday pay
* New Grads with Pediatrics in their clinical rotations are welcome!
* Mentoring for new COTA in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
* Must hold an Associates Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!