Early Intervention Contract Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Sweetwater, TX
Immediate opening for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to work in Sweetwater and surrounding areas for a three-four month contract.
* Home based team working with babies 0-3 years of age
* Children have developmental delays and medical diagnoses
* You'll provide assessments of speech/language and oral motor development and assist in developing treatment plans
* Work with families and caregivers to incorporate strategies in daily routines to help child reach goals
* Travel by car is required. In some instances, an automobile is provided
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads will be considered!
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!