Pediatric Early Intervention Occupational Therapist / OT - Hobbs, NM
We are hiring A Pediatric Occupational Therapist in the New Mexico-Texas Border town of Hobbs, New Mexico. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* This is a community-based Opportunity
* Pay-Per-Visit. Ideal Caseload Size 30-35 Visits/week
* Benefits on day 90 include medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, PTO and holiday pay
* New Grads with Pediatrics in their clinical rotations are welcome!
* Provide oversight to COTA
* Must hold an Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!