Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Hobbs, NM
We are hiring in the eastern edge of the New Mexico-Texas Border town of Hobbs, New Mexico. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* This is a community-based Opportunity
* Pay-Per-Visit on a W2. Ideal Caseload Size 30-35 Visits/week
* Benefits on day 90 include medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, PTO and holiday pay
* Direct-Hire Option if you want to make Hobbs your home
* Contract with a 9-12 month commitment is a good option if you’ll have a residence in another state
* CFY’s are welcome
* Mentoring for new SLPs in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!