Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Homer, AK
Thinking of making a change for the better? Have you ever considered Alaska? A Speech-Language Pathologist with their C's is invited to the Last Frontier to work full time in an early intervention/early childhood setting. You'll be providing intake, assessment/evaluation and make recommendations to families on developmental skills in the areas social/emotional, cognition, speech/language, self-help and adaptive behaviors.
* Team and play based approach
* You'll work with kids birth to 5 years old
* Evaluations and treatment will occur most often in the child's natural environment
* Maintain assigned caseload using intervention activities incorporated into daily routines that best facilitate child/family driven goals
* Coach parents to learn and follow through with interventions
* Ensure all required documentation is complete, accurate and timely.
* Prepare assessment reports and maintain regular plans of care.
* Position is full time with salary and benefits
* Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Qualifications: Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology required with Certificate of Clinical Competence. Licensure or the ability to receive Alaska licensure required. At least one-year pediatric experience with children and families required. Experience with Part C/Early Intervention services preferred.
Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, and generous paid time off allotment.
For more information on living in the Homer, AK area, click here: https://youtu.be/QJaMSV5xl44
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!