Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Midland, TX
Immediate opening for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to work in rural areas outside of Midland and Odessa.
* Home based team working with babies 0-3 years of age
* Children have developmental delays and medical diagnoses
* You'll provide assessments of speech/language and oral motor development and assist in developing treatment plans
* Work with families and caregivers to incorporate strategies in daily routines to help child reach goals
* Travel by car is required. In some instances, an automobile is provided
* Service areas include Pecos, Monahans, Crane, McCamey and Rankin
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads will be considered!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!