Itinerate School-Based Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Pigeon Forge, TN
Unique and creative approach to providing therapy: We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for this East Tennessee location of Pigeon Forge. We are looking for someone with immediate availability, Tennessee Licensed now to complete the 16/17 school year.
* A clinical service delivery approach
* 3yrs to 21 – mostly preschool through elementary; some middle school and high school
* Some travel and the travel is compensated
* Full Time, Direct Hire Position Available on a 10 or 12 month basis
* Salary is based on years of experience and choice of above options of 10 or 12 months
* Full Benefits include medical, dental, disability, IRA, PTO
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). C's preferred.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!