LBS1 Special Education Teacher - Chicago, IL - Chicago, IL
Excellent charter school is looking for a LBS1 Special Education teacher needed to work full time now through June 30, 2017 in Southwest Chicago
* Students are K-8th grade
* Maintain a disciplined classroom
* 1-5 years of teaching experience in an urban setting preferred
* Model and encourage appropriate student behavior
* Work closely with the school team to supervise students according to their Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
* Provide support and direction to paraprofessionals that are assigned to students or special education classrooms
* Work with the RTI Team by suggesting appropriate accommodations or interventions for students in the RTI process
* Position is full time from now until the end of the current school year
Qualifications: Must have the appropriate Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution and PEL with LBS 1 Endorsement
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!