Outpatient Clinic Physical Therapist - PT - Huntsville, TX
We are working with a client near the Huntsville area who is need of a Physical Therapist to join their team on a full time basis.
* The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* Caseload consists of a 60/40 split of pediatric and adults
* 4 days/wk from 8-6PM (36 hours). You can add half a day on Friday for 40 hours/wk
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Collaborative setting with PT and speech staff present in the work environment
They are seeking a therapist who has adult/pediatric experience in an outpatient setting.
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to therapists at full time (PTO accrual, CEU reimbursement after 1 year of employment, 50% of employee's insurance is paid by the company, bi-weekly payroll, electronic medical records which are accessible from the clinic and home through a company provided laptop). Join this company as they expand their practice! Clinic is therapist owned and operated.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!