Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic Physical Therapist - PT - Huntsville, TX
We are working with a client near the Huntsville area who is need of a Physical Therapist to join their team on a full time basis.
* The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* Caseload consists of primarily pediatric cases with some adult patients
* 4 days/wk from 8-6PM (36 hours). You can add half a day on Friday for 40 hours/wk
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Collaborative setting with PT and speech staff present in the work environment
They are seeking a therapist who has adult/pediatric experience in an outpatient setting.
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to therapists at full time (PTO accrual, CEU reimbursement after 1 year of employment, 50% of employee's insurance is paid by the company, bi-weekly payroll, electronic medical records which are accessible from the clinic and home through a company provided laptop). Join this company as they expand their practice! Clinic is therapist owned and operated.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!