Outpatient Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Rome, GA
It's a 3-day weekend every week! Excellent condensed schedule for this Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity just an hour North of Atlanta. Rome is a great find for hikers and nature lovers by the day and city-dwellers by night.
* Full-Time SLP Position M-Th.
* Condensed Schedule is available (4-10's)
* 2 days in Rome/2 days in Calhoun
* Thriving Pediatric Practice Clinic
* Direct hire or contract-to-hire position
* Salary with Benefits or Hourly 1099
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!