Outpatient Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Warner Robins, GA
Exceptional opportunity for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position in an extraordinary outpatient clinic. This one-of-a-kind clinic, located in Warner Robins, is not only a great place to work, it is a great place to visit and play!
* Therapists are paid hourly, not per visit.
* Clinic staff is like a really BIG family - the therapists love and support each other.
* Flexible schedules. 80% of therapists take Fridays off.
* Paperwork, lunch, and break time built into therapists' schedules.
* Each therapist has their own, personal room.
* Provides continuing education/webinars, supplies, testing protocols, etc.
* 2K annual allowance towards student loan.
* Medical insurance, short and long-term disability, two weeks paid vacation/sick days immediately upon employment
* In business since 2012 and have grown, without advertising, from 12 children to 750 children
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Clinic staff does a lot in the Community (we're an Air Force town) - breakfast with Santa, Monthly Parent's Night Out, animal/book drawing for kids/families with 100% attendance to therapy, etc. We have two indoor gyms with ziplines, rock walls, platforms for climbing/sliding, etc. and an Outdoor playground. Our goal is to eventually build a new, bigger building and offer hippotherapy and aquatherapy.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!