Part-time Pediatric and Adult Outpatient Occupational Therapist - OT - Greenville, SC
Part-time Pediatric and Adult Occupational Therapist needed for a private rehabilitation specialty practice in Greenville, SC. Greenville is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, fine and casual dining, shopping, collegiate activities, and entertainment. Mountains and beaches are within driving distance. Mild four season climate offers lots of recreational activities - swimming, boating, hiking, golfing in the warmer weather, and easy access to snow skiing in the winter months.
* Opportunity to work with all age groups 12-16 hours per week. Flexible schedule. Has potential to grow.
* Some treatment but mostly evaluations and supervisory visits.
* Caseload mix is anticipated to be 80% pediatrics and 20% adult.
* 25 therapists on staff who see clients in the clinic, schools, and in natural environment settings.
* 80% percent of their pediatric clients require mainstream therapy - 20% percent of clients have Downs Syndrome, CP, etc.
* Active, growing practice offers speech, physical and occupational therapy services.
* Multiple outpatient clinics in Greenville and Spartanburg.
* Hourly or pay-per-visit rates available.
Qualifications: Must hold the appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!