Part-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Baltimore, MD
Outstanding part-time opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Occupational Therapist in a year-round, non-profit high-school in the Baltimore area.
* Provide assessment and treatment to an autistic population in need of intensive therapy.
* OT position is part-time, 20 hours a week/12-month school
* Non-profit Special Education High School n the Baltimore area.
* Some children with traumatic brain injuries will need treated as well.
* Classroom based service delivery model with some pull out, and some push in exceptions so must be comfortable with all.
* There also will be some work on "social thinking."
Requirements: Must hold an appropriate Occupational Therapy Degree and a State license. Experience with an autistic population required.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!