Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Part-time Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - San Jose, CA
Fantastic part-time opportunity for a Pediatric Physical Therapist in a Children's Hospital located in southeast San Jose. This hospital is are renowned for their expertise in providing therapy to medically compromised children.
* Part-time PT needed for 24 hours per week.
* Morning hours preferred; however schedule is flexible and family-friendly.
* Specialize in the treatment of medically fragile children.
* Diagnoses include:
* spinal cord injuries, including high quads.
* comatose to walking wounded.
* neurological, muscular, and orthopedic disorders.
* prematurity, congenital, neurological and/or complex medical conditions.
* Multidisciplinary team of pediatric-trained Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy.
* Competitive salary and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Qualifications: Must hold the appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy and a CA PT license. Prefer 2 yrs experience and best if experience is with pediatrics but New Grads will be considered.