Part-time Pediatric Physical Therapist - PT - San Jose, CA
Fantastic part-time opportunity for a Pediatric Physical Therapist in a Children's Hospital located in southeast San Jose. This hospital is are renowned for their expertise in providing therapy to medically compromised children.
* Part-time PT needed for 24 hours per week.
* Morning hours preferred; however schedule is flexible and family-friendly.
* Specialize in the treatment of medically fragile children.
* Diagnoses include:
* spinal cord injuries, including high quads.
* comatose to walking wounded.
* neurological, muscular, and orthopedic disorders.
* prematurity, congenital, neurological and/or complex medical conditions.
* Multidisciplinary team of pediatric-trained Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy.
* Competitive salary and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).
Qualifications: Must hold the appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy and a CA PT license. Prefer 2 yrs experience and best if experience is with pediatrics but New Grads will be considered.