Part-Time Pediatric Private School Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Sparks, MD
Part-time opportunity for a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a unique pediatric population at a private school in Sparks, MD. This private school provides comprehensive services for children with severe autism and related communication disorders.
* Private school K-8 for children with severe autism and related communication disorders.
* Monday-Friday; Hours 8-12a (planning, meetings and report-writing built into day).
* 12 month program (5 weeks off plus PTO).
* 35 kids in program with highly non-verbal and behavioral diagnoses.
* Naturalistic environment (therapist follows the lead of the child).
* SLP must be passionate with high energy and drive.
* Experience in an infant/toddler or Kennedy Krieger program preferred.
* ABA and BCBA highly involved with caseload.
* Competitive compensation
Qualifications: Qualifications: Must hold Master's in Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Prior experience working with children with non-verbal autism or developmental delays required. Familiarity with ABA/VB strategies. Knowledge of AAC devices. Have CCCs (Certificate of Clinical Competence)
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!