Part-time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Suwanee, GA
Great part-time Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist opportunity with a private practice in Suwanee, Georgia.
* Pediatric outpatient clinic specializes in the treatment of developmental disabilities and childhood disorders.
* Part-time SLP position for 3 full days a week.
* Clinic Hours 8:30-6:30; Work hours flexible per parents/child/therapist
* Work with a cohesive team of Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists.
* Competitive Independent contractor rates.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.