Part time School Psychologist - PSY - Yorkville, IL - Yorkville, IL
Excellent contract opportunity for a part time School Psychologist for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school year. This position is located in the Yorkville area and is based in an elementary school.
* Provide psychological services for the betterment of academic and social development for students
* Develop effective evaluation, consultation, and intervention as services related to individuals, subgroups and whole school populations
* Utilize research skills and knowledge in the fields of psychology, school psychology and learning
* Report to the building Principal
* School year is 185 days
* Part time positions available between two elementary buildings
* Must be familiar with RTI
* Position could possibly become full time if desired
Qualifications: Must have a valid Professional Educator License (PEL) and a School Psychology Endorsement, NCSP preferred
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment - you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!