Pediatric Clinic Occuptional Therapist OT - Tulsa, OK
Pediatric Occupational Therapist needed to join an established multi-disciplinary clinic team! Tulsa boasts one of the most vibrant places to live in mid-America...with universities, sports, shopping, dining, and outdoor events year-round. Very moderate cost of living allows you to enjoy more of your earnings.
Here are the details:
* Your weekly schedule would have some variety....providing direct patient care as well as doing evals and supervisory duties
* Caseload would consist of about 25 to 30 hour-treatment time per week depending on your scheduling
* YOU control your schedule...WE provide the kiddos
* OTs work as an Independent Contractor....total autonomy with us doing all the referrals, billing, and accounting
* Caseload would consist of a birth to 21 population with most of the kids falling into the 3 – 10 years old range
* Diagnoses are primarily Autism Spectrum, ADHD, and Sensory processing kids
New grad who has had some pediatric affiliations would be considered if you are a dynamic individual who is comfortable seeking guidance and mentorship from an occupational therapist with over 20 years of pediatric experience and other seasoned clinicians.
The ideal candidate will have an appropriated degree and an OK State License (or eligible).
Compensation is based on your years of experience, credentials, and what you add to the team. For the right candidate, we will consider relocation repayment. Come to Tulsa and enjoy our progressive community!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!