Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Clinic OT - Fayetteville, AR - Fayetteville, AR
Voted the Third Best Place in America to Live! That's right...Fayetteville, AR was voted above most when awarded this distinction recently. Ozark Mountains, a variety of outdoor activities like boating, hiking, biking, swimming and much more. The workplace is important for practicing Occupational Therapy...but you really need to have fun things to do when you aren't at work...and not have to pay for it!
Come to Northwest Arkansas and work for a progressive Pediatric Outpatient Center where as an Occupational Therapist you can practice the way it's supposed to be....one-on-one...where the child's best interest is paramount! You would be working with a multidisciplinary team of PT, OT, and SLPs...with some kiddos being co-treated. We are even adding a Hippotherapy program to our robust practice.
* Mentorship is a key practice in our clinic....we learn from each other daily?
* You work one-on-one...or group...your choice
* Children range in age from birth to 18...with most being in the 3-13 year old range...each with a variety of diagnoses from mild to severe
* You would be an employee of this clinic...where you are paid for each unit of work you produce...YOU determine your pay!
* Work collaboratively with other therapists to develop the best treatment plan for each youngster
* If you want to have a flexible schedule where YOU control your caseload....you MUST apply today
Qualified candidates for this amazing opportunity will have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy; have an Arkansas OT License (or be eligible) and have a desire to really make a difference. Experience working with a pediatric population will enable you to immerse yourself into this team and help develop new programs and enhance those already in place. New Grads are encouraged to apply....as you would have solid mentorship!