Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Bothell, WA
We have a great pediatric clinic opportunity for a Speech-Language Pathologist in the Bothell area. The Speech Therapist would join a wonderful team of experienced PTs, OT, and SLPs working in this state of the art facility with three large therapy gyms, as well as small rooms for individual treatment. This is a full-time position but would start as three days per week with quick increase to five days.
* ASAP start (can be flexible), and this is a direct-hire position
* SLP will work with kids from ages 2 to 10, mainly on language and articulation delays, but also some children on the spectrum.
* Report directly to the clinic owner
* Great team environment - therapist must be open to working as part of a dynamic team
* State of the art facility with three large therapy gyms, as well as small rooms for individual treatment
CCC-SLP is preferred but we can consider an outstanding CFY-SLP with pediatric clinic experience. Someone with strong skills working with articulation delays, phonological processes, childhood apraxia of speech, and basic language delays highly preferred. Experience working with children with autism and Down's Syndrome also preferred.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license.
Flexible schedule, competitive salary and medical benefits are included.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES