Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - Dayton, OH
Come join our friendly pediatric team that's more like a family environment! We have a awesome clinic opportunity east of Dayton for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist. This is a multidisciplinary clinic with a full gym and they aim to make therapy fun!
* Great location East of Dayton
* You'll provide direct service and collaborate with other therapists
* Pediatric cases from birth to 21- most are birth to age 12
* You'll be trained on leadership and communication, as well as therapy skills
* Growth potential for those who are looking to move into leadership positions
* Position reports to the clinic owner
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). CCC is required. Experience working with children is required.
Benefits include health, continuing education, paid time off, holiday pay and 401K. Therapists are also eligible for bonuses each year.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!