Pediatric Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Roswell, NM
We are hiring in the southwestern town of Roswell. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* This is a community-based Opportunity
* Pay-Per-Visit. Ideal Caseload Size 30-35 Visits/week
* Benefits on day 90 include medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, PTO and holiday pay
* Direct-Hire Option
* Contract with a 9-12 month commitment is a good option if you’ll have a residence in another state
* CFY’s are welcome!
* Mentoring for new SLPs in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!