Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP - Roswell, NM
We are hiring in the southwestern town of Roswell. This little community has a significant number of children on the early intervention list with full caseloads available now. This position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* This is a community-based Opportunity
* Pay-Per-Visit. Ideal Caseload Size 30-35 Visits/week
* Benefits on day 90 include medical, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, PTO and holiday pay
* Direct-Hire Option
* Contract with a 9-12 month commitment is a good option if you’ll have a residence in another state
* CFY’s are welcome!
* Mentoring for new SLPs in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!