Pediatric EI Occupational Therapist - OT - Raleigh-Durham, NC
We are seeking an experienced pediatric occupational therapist to take over an existing caseload of pediatric patients to provide early intervention services (birth to 3), as well as, some school-aged children in their natural setting. These settings include homes, daycare and preschools. This is a geographically condensed caseload that will be ready to transition in late April to early May.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of children by building trusting partnerships with parents and firm foundations for children. Locally owned and operated in the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas in North Carolina.
* Caseload between 20 and 25 kids that will be ready to go at the end of April/early May.
* Competitive pay - Up to $63/visit.
* Yearly OT licensure paid.
* Group malpractice insurance.
* Continuing education assistance.
* Referral bonuses.
* Caseloads are built according to your geographic preference.
* Flexible schedule, you make your own.
* We find you kids that fit your experience level.
* Ability to manage how many children you see to fit your schedule.
* We always listen and strive to understand your needs.
* We are committed to you for the long term.
Requirements: Must hold the appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy and State licensure. At least one year of experience.