Pediatric Home Health Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - COTA - Austin, TX
Here's a new opportunity for an Occupational Therapist Assistant in Austin looking for a PRN position in early intervention and home health to an all pediatric population.
* Availability after school preferred.
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Many times, PRN positions can lead to full time positions later.
* Previous experience appreciated.
* Several positions are open throughout Austin
* 4-16 visits per week are available.
Must hold an Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!