Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Home Health Occupational Therapist - OT - Austin, TX
A pediatric home health provider in Austin is in need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a PRN or part time basis.
* Bilingual candidates are a plus!
* Previous pediatric experience, especially in home settings is preferred, but not required.
* Senior OTs are on staff to help mentor.
* Most cases are in Travis county, with the possibility of an occasional visit to Williamson county.
* Your location will be considered as caseloads are distributed.
* Excellent management team that stays on top of market trends and is passionate about serving the greater Austin area!
This home health company is unlike many you've seen...and for all of the right reasons!
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!