Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA - San Antonio, TX
Progressive and growing pediatric home health agency is looking to expand their therapy offerings in San Antonio. Physical Therapist Assistant needed in San Antonio for a PRN position in early intervention and home health serving an all pediatric population.
* Availability after school preferred.
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Many times, PRN positions can lead to full time positions later.
* Previous experience appreciated.
* Several positions are open throughout San Antonio
* 8-16 visits per week are available.
Must hold an Associate Degree in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Give a robust description of the school district's benefit package. While it is often difficult to get this information from your school district clients, you should be able to find it.. Anything that makes this district stand out is important.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!