Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist - SLP - North Austin, TX
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist interested in a full time opportunity serving a home health pediatric population on the north side of Austin.
* Feeding experience required
* Availability after school preferred.
* Caseload includes children with neurological disorders such as CP and Down's
* Cases also include kids with autism and developmental delays that experience sensory issues, fine motor delays, etc .
* Competitive pay per visit rates plus benefits
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
This pediatric home health position offers plenty of flexibility and great pay. Therapists that have the ability to work during the AFTER school hours are in the highest demand and will be considered first! Pay per visit rates are generous.
Some previous pediatric experience is required. Bilingual therapists preferred, but not required. Vital Stim certification a plus but not required.
Qualifications: Must hold a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable, Feeding experience required. .
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!