Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Arkadelphia, AR
Sitting in the Southwest corner of Arkansas, Arkadelphia boasts a wonderful educational opportunity, community-based living, really low cost of living with a high quality of life, and a reasonable drive to larger cities. We are actively looking to add an Pediatric Occupational Therapist to our multidisciplinary team of OT, PT, SLP and assistants. Come join our team working in a pediatric daycare/outpatient setting where you don't have to worry about no-shows!
Here are some details that might interest you:
* Team approach to the treatment of the preschool youngsters in our community
* Pediatric daycare coupled with an outpatient clinic setting
* Treat a variety of diagnoses
* Flexibility in your schedule where you would have a Monday - Friday schedule...NO nights, weekends, or holidays
* Work Full-time or Part-time
* Reasonable caseload where you can focus on the kids and families needs
To qualify for this wonderful opportunity....you would need....
* An Arkansas OT License
* Have graduated with a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy from a AOTA Certified Program
* Possess some pediatric experience and the ability to manage your caseload
* Desire to work in a team-approach
Robust benefits package and pay structure that rewards your experience. We will discuss in detail during your confidential phone interivew that will allow you to determine if this is the right opportunity for you!
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!