Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Fayetteville, AR
We are now offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus for very qualified OT's! Reply today to get more information and be considered for this unique job opportunity!
Clinic/Community-based pediatric therapy practice in the Fayetteville area is looking to add a "Part-Time" Occupational Therapists to their growing team! If you enjoy living in the "Third BEST place to live in America"....and are looking to work less that full-time...this you might have just found your next job! Come join a team of professionals providing community-based pediatric therapy..where you have a variety in your daily activities.
* Pediatric Clinic and community-based setting....where you have a variety of location and caseload
* After-school hours needed to work with kiddos when they get out of school in the afternoon.NO late evenings!
* Assist children, and their parents/caregivers from age 3- 18 years with a variety of diagnoses
* YOU set your own schedule and determine the size of your caseload
* If flexibility is what you are looking for...and working "part-time hours"...then this is it!
We are interviewing OTs with pediatric experience who want to work with children and their parents/caregivers. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Integration, behavioral issues and ADHD would be valuable.
Qualifications for this opportunity would be an Arkansas OT License, have, or be able to obtain an AR Medicaid Provider Number, and be able to self-manage your time and caseload.
Interested and qualified Occupational Therapist should apply today for a confidential interview to explore this opportunity and determine if it's the right place for you to apply your skills and energy.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!