Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Fayetteville, AR
Clinic/Community-based pediatric therapy practice in the Fayetteville area is looking to add a "Part-Time" or "Full-Time" Occupational Therapists to their growing team! If you enjoy living in the "Third BEST place to live in America"....and are looking to work less that full-time...this you might have just found your next job! Come join a team of professionals providing community-based pediatric therapy...where you have a variety of settings in your daily activities.
* Pediatric Clinic and community-based setting....where you have a variety of location and caseload
* After-school hours needed to work with kiddos when they get out of school in the afternoon. NO late evenings!
* Assist children, and their parents/caregivers from age 3- 18 years with a variety of diagnoses
* YOU set your own schedule and determine the size of your caseload
* If flexibility is what you are looking for...and possibly working "part-time hours"...then this is it!
We are interviewing OTs with pediatric experience post graduation who want to work with children and their parents/caregivers. Experience with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Integration, behavioral issues and ADHD would be valuable.
Qualifications for this opportunity would be an Arkansas OT License, have, or be able to obtain an AR Medicaid Provider Number, and be able to self-manage your time and caseload.
Interested and qualified Occupational Therapist should apply today for a confidential interview to explore this opportunity and determine if it's the right place for you to apply your skills and energy.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!