Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Ft. Pierce, FL
Come join our growing team of Pediatric Professionals in Sunny Ft. Pierce, FL! Can you believe it...we have a need for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist to join our team beginning ASAP to provide occupational therapy services to the children of our area. You would be working with the wonderful children of our area ranging from Birth to 21 years of age in our spacious clinic setting.
* You would be working with other PT, OT and SLPs
* Bilingual therapy is provided to those who speak Spanish
* Diagnoses would include Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Feeding Disorders, Language Disorders, Speech Disorders, PDD, Sensory Disorders and more
* Ability to work flexible hours
* 2 Clinics in the local area provided the very best therapy to the loved ones of our community
We are actively recruiting for OTs with some pediatric experience, who have taken and passed the NBCOT National Exam, have an active Florida OT License (or eligible for one), and who have,or can obtain a Florida Medicaid Provider Number. You would be challenged daily to grow professionally while working along-side other professionals. Sensory experience is highly recommended.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!