Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Ft. Smith, AR
Come join a growing team of OT, PT and SLP therapy professionals in the Ft. Smith area. This amazing job opportunity for an Occupational Therapist is a community based program....working in our new clinic, children's homes and a childcare setting. Think about living in a warm and welcoming community...close to a major university and town that offers wonderful restaurants, shopping, outdoor activities, and much more!
Here are some important details of this wonderful opportunity:
* Begin as soon as practicle
* OT experience needed in pediatric therapy to mentor a new grad already on staff now
* All referrals are provided...NO marketing
* Ability to work part-time to full-time and set your own caseload and schedule
* Employee or Contract employment...your choice
* Full-time employees will be offered a competitive benefits package and other perks
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have completed a Master's/Doctorate of Occupational Therapy program, have an Arkansas License (or be eligible), and have some pediatric experience that would allow you to work comfortably with children.
For more information and a confidential interview, call or email. Please attach a copy of your updated resume for our review and to use in discussing the position with you.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!