Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Hot Springs, AR
Awesome opportunity for a Occupational Therapist in one of the prize locations in the middle of the U.S....Hot Springs, Arkansas! Join our team and help us open our new facility and grow our impact on the children of this welcoming community. Water sports, hiking, biking...outdoor mecca! Wonderful places to eat and shop...close to Little Rock..the State Capital!
Here are some details to consider:
* OTR will join PT, and SLP in a team approach to treating children from Birth - 21 years of age
* New clinic with open gym area and several private treatment rooms if needed
* Co-located with Outpatient Sports Medicine Clinic...you can use some of their area and equipment if needed
* Salaried Position with reasonable productivity goals
* Front-office driven...they take care of scheduling/rescheduling
Experience is needed as we open a new facility. The ideal OTR will have 3+ years of pediatric experience...sensory integration and Torticollis experience desired. Team approach to the treatment plan where the front-office will set up appointment and reschedule for the therapists.
Degree in Occupational Therapy, NBCOT Certification, and an AR Licensed is needed for this dynamic job opportunity. A competitive salary and robust benefits package are offered for the passionate therapist and will be discussed during the confidential interview.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!