Pediatric Occupational Therapist - OT - Houston, TX
New job opportunity for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist with at least one year of experience.
* Cutting edge pediatric therapy clinic with multiple locations
* Current need on north side of Houston along Sam Houston Parkway
* You'll see mostly patients in clinic, a portion in-home. Best of both!
* Up to the minute technology, tools and continuing ed are available through this established Houston provider
* Multi-disciplinary team where you can learn, collaborate and grow as a therapist
Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). One year of experience or more preferably in a pediatric setting. Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required. Quick learner, strong interpersonal and communication skills, reliable transportation.
Client offers full benefits and strong earning potential. Compensation model is generous per visit rates.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!