Pediatric Occupational Therapist OT - Jonesboro, AR
First time ever...we are offering a $2,500 Sign-on Bonus for the right OT that is passionate about working with the children of a wonderful community commutable from the Jonesboro area! Company car available for your use to drive from Jonesboro and back each day.
Boasting over 13 Pediatric Facilities across the State of Arkansas, we are partnering with a very progressive company looking to grow their team and ensure they hire the very best therapists to work with the children in the local area. A Large team with tons of experience...YOU would be joining a group dedicated to growing professionally and making sure you have the tools and equipment you need to do your job. Here are some FACTS about this job opportunity:
* You would work in our pediatric daycare/outpatient facility...where you don't have to worry about no-shows
* Join a team of professionals..therapists, assistants, mental health consultants, and other caregivers
* Enjoy a variety of diagnoses that children work with each day....where YOU can really make a difference
* Working for the Clinic Manager...YOU would have the ability to schedule your caseload and devote your attention to those who really need it
* Be part an employee of a company that puts their therapists first...allowing you to have a say-so in your daily activities
The right therapist will be a graduate of an AOTA Accredited Occupational Therapy Program, have taken and passed the NBCOT Exam (or scheduled to do so), and have an Arkansas OT License (or be eligible). Pediatric experience is highly desired...but you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your pediatric skills here!
Benefits package is robust and extensive. Competitive pay based on your experience and location of the clinic.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!