Pediatric OP/EI Occupational Therapist - OT - Decatur, GA
New Grads Welcome! Private outpatient clinic in Decatur, Georgia looking to hire a self-starting and energetic Pediatric Occupational Therapist for a part-time (full-time by June) position.
* 75% outpatient and 25% Early Intervention in Homes/Daycare.
* Clinic hours are 8-6 but part-time position provides a flexible schedule.
* Start off a part-time caseload with potential for full-time by June.
* Evidence-based practice collaborating with all the disciplines.
* Independent Contractor rate is pay-per-visit.
* Mentoring and support available for new grads!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!