Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient and Early Intervention Occupational Therapist / OT - Pinehurst, NC
New OT Grads Welcome! Fabulous Pediatric Occupational Therapist opportunity working with a pediatric population at this Outpatient and Early Intervention Clinic near beautiful Pinehurst. The Pinehurst area is like being on vacation every day with its mild climate, great shops, restaurants, phenomenal spas, and world-class golf courses.
* Early Intervention and Pre-School visits are in the morning.
* Older children are treated at the clinic in the afternoon.
* Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday; Hours 8-5:30.
* Choose which days and hours you want to work.
* Both full and part-time caseloads are readily available.
* Generous pay rates paid per visit on a W2 with option for 1099
* Mileage reimbursement.
* Medical Benefits after 90 days
* Paid licensure and certifications
* Warm, supportive team of professionals.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must have experience with pediatrics.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!