Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist - OT - Fairbanks, AK
Privately owned pediatric therapy clinic is a growing practice in Fairbanks, AK and seeks a pediatric occupational therapist to join her team.
* Approach to therapy is a bit different than the norm.
* Offers intensive therapy sessions at few weeks at a time for her patients and has seen great results.
* Position is W-2
* Eligible for $2000+ CE stipend to be used for approved CE courses. The money can be used for course fees, hotel cost, airline tickets, etc.
* Employees accrue .064 hours of paid time off for every hour they work. For example, over the course of a year, a full time employee would accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation.
* In addition, the clinic is closed the week between Christmas and New Year's as a paid vacation for Christmas bonus to staff.
* In addition, paid holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving (and the Friday after), Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Eve.
Following a 90-day introductory period, company will contribute to a retirement plan. Paid membership to AOTA and one other professional organization of your choosing.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!