Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist - OT - Greenville, SC
Full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist opportunity with a outpatient clinic in Greenville, SC. Greenville is a vibrant community with a low cost of living, fine and casual dining, shopping, collegiate activities, and entertainment. Mountains and beaches are within driving distance. Mild four season climate offers lots of recreational activities - swimming, boating, hiking, golfing in the warmer weather, and easy access to snow skiing in the winter months.
* Welcoming family-like team environment.
* Clinic serves children ages include 0-21.
* OT will provide occupational therapy services including evaluation, treatment, follow up and documentation.
* Provides supervision for COTA's and students with specific patients or tasks as appropriate.
* Provides continuous consultation and education to families.
* Collaborate with other therapy staff including physical and speech therapists to ensure high quality patient care
* Competitive pay dependent upon experience.
* Competitive benefits including health insurance, Paid time off and continuing education allowance yearly.
Requirements: Must hold a Masters degree in Occupational Therapy and a valid SC license. Must have at least one year of experience.
....IT'S ALL ABOUT CHOICES!