Sorry, this job has been filled.
We can still help! You can search for other positions that we currently have open, or we can market your skills to prospective employers! Simply fill out our brief application and we will search for a position that meets your needs. As always, there is no cost to you, and we will not share your information with prospective employers without contacting you for permission.
Search our Current Jobs
Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist - OT - Huntsville, TX
We are working with a client near the Huntsville area who is need of an Occupational Therapist to join their team on a full time basis.
* The clinic treats children of all ages with a variety of diagnoses and focuses on developmental delays and children with autism.
* They see Medicaid families as well as private pay.
* Electronic medical record system, notes are 24 hours completion.
* Laptops are provided to clinicians.
* Hours needed are 9:00 -7:00PM Monday - Thursday
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads welcome to apply!
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to therapists at full time (PTO accrual, CEU reimbursement after 1 year of employment, 50% of employee's insurance is paid by the company, bi-weekly payroll, electronic medical records which are accessible from the clinic and home through a company provided laptop).
Join this company as they expand their practice! Clinic is therapist owned and operated.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!